Did you know that chiropractic care can not only help correct sport related injuries, but can also prevent them? High impact sports that involve running, jumping, and tackling can all result in tears, sprains, and strains to your body. Not only can Dr. Joyce D.C. prevent and correct back injuries, but he can also prevent and correct neck, shoulder, knee, and ankle injuries!
Below are just a few common reasons athletes frequently receive chiropractic care:
Reduce Wear and Tear
- Reduce long-term effects that come hand in hand with athletic performance with regular adjustments
Treat Injuries Without Drugs
- Receive treatment to overcome common injuries without the use medications
- Chiropractic care can provide preventative treatments before injuries occur, and regular adjustments assist in keeping the body in peak conditions
- Athletic activity can cause joint and muscle soreness, and frequent adjustments can ensure that your spine is not the source of the pain
- Many athletes get treatment to increase their flexibility, and maintaining flexible joints can help athletes prevent injuries
Chiropractic care is important for athletic performance, injury prevention, and keeping active. Being active takes a big toll on the body and competing in high impact sports can lead to spinal misalignments. Dr. Scott Joyce D.C. provides chiropractic care as the effective, non-invasive way to treat and prevent sports injuries!